- 163.6mm x 108.0mm x 96.3mm (6.438″ x 4.250″ x 3.790″)
- 1x HDMI, 2x GbE, 2x USB 2.0, IEEE 802.11 ac, 1x RS-232, 4x SMA Video Inputs
- +9V to +36V Power Input
- Designed to MIL-STD 810g and DO-160G for shock and vibration
- Designed to IP68 ingress protection rating
- Extended Temperature Range -20°C to +80°C
Rosie Embedded System (NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 & TX1)
Connect Tech’s Rosie is a small form factor, rugged embedded system based on the NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2/TX1.
Housed in a rugged compact enclosure with optional mounting brackets, Rosie features revolutionary NVIDIA Pascal™ or Maxwell™ architecture with 256 CUDA cores delivering over 1 TeraFLOPs of performance with a 64-bit ARM A57 CPU.
Rosie’s rugged system also provides USB, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, GMSL Video Inputs, WiFi, and Bluetooth capabilities all with IP68 rated Ingress protection. Custom face plates are easily accommodated using Connect Tech design services. Rosie is designed to MIL-STD 810g and DO-160G harsh environments.